Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

Being Happy

"Some people want to be happy......some people choose to be happy ". This is what I would have often said to my friends had it been any other day. But life is tricky...it beats you up, challenges you, fights with your principals and ultimately bends you on your knees, giving you just two options.. To fight it and stand up or to SURRENDER. When we are young , we are restless and try to just free ourselves from the Life's ruthless Games by trying to be happy..but the truth is Life is a very Patient Enemy.. It feeds on our happiness and exhausts it making us kneel before it and thus coming back to the two options.... if we kneel down we die in pain, agony and misery but if we fight back it feeds on us again till we are low again... It all depends on how long you can fight... how long you choose to be happy no matter how many blows you suffer.....but you ought to Fight, Fight in the same way Life has to feed on your happiness.....This is how the process has to continue.... I am in no mood to kneel down right now... So I will fight... I will let it feed because I definitely choose to be happy right now.

1 comment: